The Human Security Platform for Real Estate and Rental
Build trust into the communities you serve. For companies that connect the real estate industry — from home selling to appraisal to rental management — Yardstik screening helps ensure compliant workers, qualified tenants and safer neighborhoods.
Screening that makes real estate relationships work.
Real estate involves close interactions with the public, including entering people’s homes and accessing personal information. When the wrong people use or abuse this access, or when renters misrepresent their backgrounds, it can put people and property at risk. That’s why reliable screening on your platform is so important.
As the screening platform made for platforms, Yardstik helps you close the background gap. We provide the full slate background checks you need to vet real estate agents, appraisers, property managers and tenants. So transactions are fair and compliant, and clients feel confident in the safety of your services.
In consultation with you, we determine the additional verifications you need, such as:
- Industry-specific certification and training
- Tenant credit reports
- Employment verification
- Eviction records
- Real estate-specific skill verification
- Education verification
- And more…
- Address and Social Security Trace
- Multi-jurisdictional national criminal search of proprietary databases including all 50 states.
- Current County of Residence criminal search and any jurisdictions identified by the national criminal search.
- Includes felony and misdemeanor convictions and pending records that the court has available.
- Global Watch List Verification
- National Sex Offender Registry Search
- Adverse Action Management
THE YARDSTIK ADVANTAGE
READY TO BUILD TRUST INTO YOUR PLATFORM?
One-size-fits-all screening solutions don’t always fit. A platform solution designed for real estate and rental platforms is safer, more efficient, and sets you apart against your competition.
Let us show you how. Click the link below to get started with your free consultation.